pa2recruit is a product of Kiateck Solutions and is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that you have a positive experience on our website. We provide transparency about the information we collect from you and how we use it. This policy covers the website pa2recruit.com and the applications and services offered by pa2recruit. We recommend you read our Terms of Service.
Personal information we collect from you
We typically collect and process the following information:
- Name, email address, postal address, and Contact
- Profile/display picture
- Country, state, postal code, or city of residence
- Login name, screen name, nickname, or handle
- Telephone number (home/work/mobile number)
- Postal or other physical addresses
- Date of birth
- Name(s) of the school/university (including grades and graduation year)
- Name(s) of the workplace
- Job position/designation (including salary)
- Information related to social profiles, such as Facebook, Google, etc.
Use of Collected Data
pa2recruit collects and/or process this Personal Data For the following activities on our website:
If you register as a user of the Site, subscribe to any service, upload or submit any material via the Site, request any information, or enter into any promotion we may sponsor.
- Account registration
- Use of certain Product features
- Generating reports based on information collected from use of our Products
- Requesting service and support for our Products
- Participating in an online survey
- Participating in discussion groups or forums
- Registering for newsletter subscriptions
The Customer and/or User primarily decide the retention period for all personal data that he can control the retention of through the Saas or that he can provide instructions for under the agreements between Customer and pa2recruit. pa2recruit will delete personal data relating to
Users after the services associated with the personal data are canceled and the personal data is no longer necessary for any of the purposes listed in this paragraph.
The Security of personal information associated with our users is of great importance for us. pa2recruit has security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary.
However, the submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Site.
pa2recruit may provide you with articles through our Facebook page. Services of pa2recruit’s partners may also be used and its partners to process personal data or place cookies on your device for the following purposes:
● Sales and marketing of pa2recruit’s product and services;
● Improving our product and user experience;
● Thought leadership and branding;
● Communicating with customers and potential customers;
E-mails & other communications
pa2recruit may send you e-mails with information about our products and services, or other information that may interest you. E-mails will only be sent based on opt-in, unless you register for pa2recruit’s services. If you are registered for a pa2recruit service you may receive e-mails about similar services or to help you become a successful user of our services. You can contact us by e-mail to opt-out of our e-mails or use the unsubscribe links provided in the e-mail communications that we send you.
If pa2recruit believes that you may be a match with pa2recruit’s staffing needs, then pa2recruit will, based on its legitimate interests for
recruitment, process your personal data for the purpose of reaching out to you and asking for your consent to match you with job opportunities at pa2recruit.
If the consent is not provided then your personal data will be automatically deleted within 30 days after it has first been collected. If consent is required under applicable law to contact you, we will only contact you if you have consented.
The following personal data can be processed for a job application procedure or other recruitment activities:
● Any personal data that you provide through our job application form or that we collect
during the recruitment process including, but not limited to:
● Contact details such as full name, email address, phone number
● Picture, cover letter, résumé and LinkedIn profile
● Statuses, notes, evaluations and planning related to your job application
● Email communications
Requests or questions
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding your data. If you have any requests or questions concerning your personal data you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to this policy
From time to time, pa2recruit will revise this policy, without further notice. pa2recruit recommends that you regularly check whether this policy has been revised. However, pa2recruit will notify Users via notifications in the in-app live chat or by e-mail about any major changes that would negatively impact Users’ interests. This policy does not apply to third-party services that may be accessed through links on the Services.